f-zero ax machines in oregon

I hate plugging this arcade "wunderland" It offends me with its lame
assortment of games save it for a few like panic park and f-zero ax.
But they do have it. F-zero ax is the sole reason I ever go now.

Heres the website

http://www.wunderlandgames.com/?

-isaac

Thanks to me for mentioning this to him lol. Also i believe this arcade
runs on nickels, which is a good idea especially when playing f-zero ax.
Most arcades charge like 2$ a play for this machine, thus contributing to
the bad reviews it got from some websites i have read.

--
Email me at "iride4899yahoo.com" (insert "@" before yahoo to reply) , my box
is always opened to questions.