F11 Full Screen

kansas_dude

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2013
I like to watch videos on youtube, I also like to watch Full Screen so I press F11 and right-click (outside of video area) to go full screen, it auto-hides my taskbar (like the full screen is laying on top of the taskbar) until yesterday when I pressed F11 and right-clicked for full screen, the taskbar stayed right there :(

I don't want to right-click the taskbar>settings>Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode

I just want the taskbar to hide when I go F11 and right-click for full screen video

Solution
Something happened wrong with my google chrome browser. sometime when i try to see video on youtube or facebook and try to go for full screen my taskbar remain top on video screen that i don't want to see on top of the video.

but it resolved with turn of my google chrome browser and then restart it. I found it is the only solution to get full screen of video without screen.

Once your pc start and you face this problem you need to restart your google chrome browser or each time when you see taskbar on your full screen video.

naqeeb123

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016
Something happened wrong with my google chrome browser. sometime when i try to see video on youtube or facebook and try to go for full screen my taskbar remain top on video screen that i don't want to see on top of the video.

but it resolved with turn of my google chrome browser and then restart it. I found it is the only solution to get full screen of video without screen.

Once your pc start and you face this problem you need to restart your google chrome browser or each time when you see taskbar on your full screen video.

Solution