Question F4-3466C16Q-32GTZR B-Die ?

Asryan

Prominent
Feb 20, 2019
Hi,

i can't find any info wether my Ram is B-die or not?

Tried typhoon burner but apparently not 100% sure

Can someone help me?

Also i would like to set it up manually in bios and not use XMP and overclock but i am not sure where to start, does someone have those sticks and can help me?

Thanks

Hi,

i can't find any info wether my Ram is B-die or not?

Tried typhoon burner but apparently not 100% sure

Can someone help me?

Also i would like to set it up manually in bios and not use XMP and overclock but i am not sure where to start, does someone have those sticks and can help me?

Thanks
Typhoon burner can tel you what chops exactly-
For manual OC this can help: https://www.techspot.com/downloads/7164-ryzen-dram-calculator.html

Reactions: mctrader07

Asryan

Prominent
Feb 20, 2019
Typhoon burner says its b die but the lot isn't clear to be sure.
I saw this software but I have not clue what to do about It

Also is overclocking ram worth it?

bfollett

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2005
What processor do you have? A Ryzen 1000 or 2000 series processor probably isn't going to le the frequency get much higher. With a 3000 series processor you probably can. You really need to use DRam Calculator to get all the timings and voltages for a manual bios setup. Even then your not likely to see a huge performance gain going beyond 3466. If you can drop the cas latency as well that could help. There are several tutorial on youtube on using Dram Calculator.

Asryan

Prominent
Feb 20, 2019
I have an i9 9900k

Managed to push it to 3733 without issue, 4000 was okish but not perfect need to do more tweaking someone is helping me :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Memory 4
F Memory 1

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts