[SOLVED] F4-4000C14D-16GTES 4000mhz cl14 @ 1.55V G Skill Trident Z Royal Elite

Oct 17, 2021
I have 4 sticks of F4-4000C14D-16GTES running pretty much at the default DOCP value witch is cl14 @ 1.55V 4000mhz, the only thing I lowered was the base speed of the DOCP 4000mhz to 3733. Everything runs fine I have used Testmem 5 / Extreme @anta777 and Karhus ram test also I've passed both tests with zero errors and have gamed multiple hours on. My only concern is that during gameplay and stress tests my temperatures are from 57c - 60 c again without any errors and in a decent airflow case. I can't find any information really about temperatures only old threads that say anything above 50c causes Errors. any information would be greatly appreciated thank you I do not want to damage my ram with 60c temperatures.

Solution
there isnt much info because theres no real need to cool them, passive heatsinks prooved to be sufficient for high overclocks, active coolers (with RGB) do exists or water loop kits for ram sticks...unless you go LN2 mode on them (for overvolting fun), even zero aiflow wont kill your ram
Oct 17, 2021
Thank you for the information, and yes I have lowered it to 1.5 V ran same test and the temperature still climb up to the same number with no errors also, I’m thinking this ram is just crazy lol it’s kinda hard to judge though when there really isn’t any info on ram temperatures or this kit.

there isnt much info because theres no real need to cool them, passive heatsinks prooved to be sufficient for high overclocks, active coolers (with RGB) do exists or water loop kits for ram sticks...unless you go LN2 mode on them (for overvolting fun), even zero aiflow wont kill your ram

Reactions: Amurox
Solution
Oct 17, 2021
Thank you again very reassuring information I did not know for sure what information was valid or not glad I made a post here and got the help I was looking for