keith

XP Pro SP2 machine - working fine until while clicking back on IE the
machine BSOD'd with F4 STOP error and now keeps rebooting mid-startup.

Any ideas?

keith

"Keith" <@.> wrote in message news:eFDZae6uFHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> XP Pro SP2 machine - working fine until while clicking back on IE the
> machine BSOD'd with F4 STOP error and now keeps rebooting mid-startup.
>
> Any ideas?

Well it's rebooting all the time because it must be set to reboot on BSOD!
Is there any way I can change that since I can't get into Windows? Can't
even see what the BSOD error is now.