FA: Grand Theft Auto Double Pack for xbox-Starts at $1!

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.marketing.online.ebay (More info?)

On 31 Mar 2005 20:49:25 -0800, johncihon@gmail.com wrote:

>Go to:
>
>http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=johncihonatgmail
>
>Sincerely,

Let's see, we have posting a direct link to your ad in a newsgroup
that doesn't permit this, and outright plagiarism in your ad. Your ad
copy is a grand theft from:

http://tinyurl.com/4pu2q

Feedback of (1) and probably won't make it to (4).

--
Tony Cooper
Orlando FL

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.marketing.online.ebay (More info?)

> Let's see, we have posting a direct link to your ad in a newsgroup
> that doesn't permit this, and outright plagiarism in your ad. Your ad
> copy is a grand theft from:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4pu2q
>
> Feedback of (1) and probably won't make it to (4).
>

> --
> Tony Cooper
> Orlando FL

wow, the netcops have gone right back to work after attending the workshop
"How to enforce your own rules on people on Usenet"

People buy and sell games. This newsgroup isn't moderated and will likely
piss you off to no end that your eyes will likely come across another post
entitled "FA"

It means For Auction, so if you're not interested, but feel like having
control over something, go boss pedestrians around on the street corner.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.marketing.online.ebay (More info?)

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 20:26:09 GMT, "Philoushka"
<philoushka@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Let's see, we have posting a direct link to your ad in a newsgroup
>> that doesn't permit this, and outright plagiarism in your ad. Your ad
>> copy is a grand theft from:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/4pu2q
>>
>> Feedback of (1) and probably won't make it to (4).
>>

>> --
>> Tony Cooper
>> Orlando FL
>
>wow, the netcops have gone right back to work after attending the workshop
>"How to enforce your own rules on people on Usenet"
>
>People buy and sell games. This newsgroup isn't moderated and will likely
>piss you off to no end that your eyes will likely come across another post
>entitled "FA"
>
>It means For Auction, so if you're not interested, but feel like having
>control over something, go boss pedestrians around on the street corner.

Can I really direct traffic? OK, it's safe to go play in the street.
Go ahead.

--
Tony Cooper
Orlando FL

"Philoushka" <philoushka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Let's see, we have posting a direct link to your ad in a newsgroup
> > that doesn't permit this, and outright plagiarism in your ad. Your ad
> > copy is a grand theft from:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/4pu2q
> >
> > Feedback of (1) and probably won't make it to (4).
> >

> > --
> > Tony Cooper
> > Orlando FL
>
> wow, the netcops have gone right back to work after attending the workshop
> "How to enforce your own rules on people on Usenet"
>
> People buy and sell games. This newsgroup isn't moderated and will likely
> piss you off to no end that your eyes will likely come across another post
> entitled "FA"
>
> It means For Auction, so if you're not interested, but feel like having
> control over something, go boss pedestrians around on the street corner.

eBay forbids spamming. The offending auction has
already been reported to eBay customer service and
to groups-abuse@google.com

This newsgroup prohibits spamming, including FA
(For Auction) posts.

These aren't "our" rules; they are the rules of the
game - follow them, change them, or get out
of our way.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.marketing.online.ebay (More info?)

"Philoushka" <philoushka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Let's see, we have posting a direct link to your ad in a newsgroup
>> that doesn't permit this, and outright plagiarism in your ad. Your ad
>> copy is a grand theft from:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/4pu2q
>>
>> Feedback of (1) and probably won't make it to (4).
>>

>> --
>> Tony Cooper
>> Orlando FL
>
> wow, the netcops have gone right back to work after attending the workshop
> "How to enforce your own rules on people on Usenet"
>
> People buy and sell games. This newsgroup isn't moderated and will likely
> piss you off to no end that your eyes will likely come across another post
> entitled "FA"
>
> It means For Auction, so if you're not interested, but feel like having
> control over something, go boss pedestrians around on the street corner.

do you REALLY think it belongs in the uk group, though?

especially seeing as it's against the charter.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.marketing.online.ebay (More info?)

> You guys REALLY need to get out more. It's nice outside.

No, it's raining like hell. And there are tigers outside!!

ef

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

"PeteIvy" <pete@aaaaaa.bbbbbb.copout>

"Kez" <kieran.obrien@btinternet.com>

"eBayer" <abuse@google.com>

"Andrew Heenan" <andrew@heenan73.wanadoo.co.uk>