FA: Linn Valhalla with Syrinx PU-2 and Options ends 9:45 t..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.tech (More info?)

Classic turntable, one of the best sounding arms ever. And a chance to pick
up a really good Accuphase AC-2 cartridge and modified (improved) Marcoff
PPA-3 battery operated headamp. All in all, classic early '80's gear that
puts out a sound that betters my Sony CS222ES SACD player and Panasonic S55
DVD-A player.

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc.pl?anlgtabl&1084758463

Harry Lavo
"It don't mean a thing if it aint got that swing" - Duke Ellington

Archived from groups: rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.tech (More info?)

Why don't you try Ebay Harry. You are retiring, not dying. Why are you
dumping all this stuff. Can't you do a little trading as a retird guy?