Facade... WOW!

Sorry by the delay. The Facade bit torrent finally download well. And
my first impression is, in two words:

IM-PRESSIVE

All of you must try. But I miss some subtitles.

See you.

Urbatain.

"Urbatain" <urbatain@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Sorry by the delay. The Facade bit torrent finally download well. And
> my first impression is, in two words:
>
> IM-PRESSIVE
>
> All of you must try. But I miss some subtitles.

I saw some snippets of this on one of those G4TV shows -- maybe Cinematech.
It looked interesting, especially if it's as responsive as it seemed to be.
I didn't realize it was available for download, but I found the link at the
IF Wiki:

http://www.interactivestory.net/

--- Mike.