Facebook Bringing Out 'Save for Later' Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0tus

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
This is a great feature!!! How else can we remember to revisit links or stories?! It's not like we have brains to do this for us :D

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]L0tus[/nom]This is a great feature!!! How else can we remember to revisit links or stories?! It's not like we have brains to do this for us[/citation]

There are studies that showed that human brains of many people are slightly wired differently.

Instead of storing memories, the brains are rewired to focus on remembering key words or phrases and let the notebook, journal, notepad, or the internet do the remembering stuff.

Why memorize a key information about a company when all you have to do is look it up in Google?

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
it looks liek a great new feature fo rthose of us who ahve friends on facebook linking articles all the time and not having time to read them and not wanting to like them without knowing what they say... granted i usually just bookmark them and come back to them when i have time but hey if it'll save me bookmakring and un bookmarking i'll tip my hat to it

Status
Not open for further replies.