Facebook Will Share Info About Russian Political Ads With Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like more momentum from the leftists to win back the US presidency by coup.

The state within a state (media, Hollywood, and academia) couldn't get their candidate elected after she was dishonestly nominated by the Democrat party.

Information can be true, whether it comes from China, Russia, or other foreign states, just as information coming from my own place of residence is often false. I will make up my own mind as to whom I will vote for, and don't need Zuckerberg or his company to parent me.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
The leftists in the US are the gun grabbers. I highly doubt they could successfully pull off a coup.
But I am really interested in hearing about Trump's daring escapades behind the lines in Russia. They should make a movie about t.

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
Let me get this straight, an ad that has a particular social message is being considered as election tampering? Grasping at just about anything just to disqualify Trump.

KidHorn

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
Hillary Raised $1.4 billion, had the endorsement of every major newspaper, the backing of every major network (except fox), and had her party insure she would get nominated. The pubs didn't even want Trump to be their nominee. And she lost because the Russians spent $100k on Facebook ads? Makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.