Question Facing issue with zotac 2070S AMP EXTREME

Aug 2, 2019
1. The 3rd fan of the gfx is making rattling noise(zzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuu zzzzzzuuuuuuuuuu) at 68-73% fan speed bellow that and above that particular speed there is no noise, can anyone tell me what may be the problem?

2. while using "Firestorm" OC scanner only 1mhz is getting overclocked, am i so unlucky and lost the silicon lottery?

its a RMA card

Last edited by a moderator:

zx128k

Reputable
OC scanner for firestorm just freezes for me. Some fans like to rattle at some point but they should run at 100% without losing much rpm. There is an issue were you set the fans to 100% say 3300rpm and they will periodically drop to 2800 or something a long those lines. That can be caused by the overclock on the card.

Aug 2, 2019
But i have never over locked the card. Are you telling me i got a overclocked RMA card ?

2. How to see the rpm of the fan in GFX ?
OC scanner for firestorm just freezes for me. Some fans like to rattle at some point but they should run at 100% without losing much rpm. There is an issue were you set the fans to 100% say 3300rpm and they will periodically drop to 2800 or something a long those lines. That can be caused by the overclock on the card.
But i have never over locked the card. Are you telling me i got a overclocked RMA card ?

zx128k

Reputable

You can see the rpm of the gpu fans in gpu-z, hwmonitor and hwinfo64.
I have a gigabyte 2060 and the fans on that card are very bad at high rpm. This is what they sound like an normal.

Aug 2, 2019
You can see the rpm of the gpu fans in gpu-z, hwmonitor and hwinfo64.
I have a gigabyte 2060 and the fans on that card are very bad at high rpm. This is what they sound like an normal.

my case is different it makes noise only at 68-73 % fan speed that too only the 3rd fan and bellow the %tage and above it works no noise atall