[SOLVED] Factory Reset Suggestions

Al3xDG

Commendable
Feb 23, 2019
Hi, I'm having a big issue with my windows time being wrong, I have about 4 threads to try and help me and nobody could come up with anything that worked so let's not focus on that, I'm going to try and restart the computer fully in hope to make it go away, the problem is that I have already done a factory reset a few months ago and it didn't fix the time issue so what I'm asking is that if there are ways to make sure that everything gets reset, something even more thorough that doesn't damage anything, or is the factory reset the most effective thing to do?

Solution
Save your personal data to some other drive, and do a FULL wipe and reinstall.
OS, applications, driers, everything.

Not just a "reset".

USAFRet

Titan
Save your personal data to some other drive, and do a FULL wipe and reinstall.
OS, applications, driers, everything.

Not just a "reset".

Solution

Al3xDG

Commendable
Feb 23, 2019
Oh ok, so how would I do the thing you are on about because what I did was to get into the advanced startup, then select clean everything including personal files. Whats this other way?

Al3xDG

Commendable
Feb 23, 2019
Ok, well I'm also on a thread with another guy who suggested to do an MS Media Format and reinstall, tell me if its the same thing or not and which one is better, yours or his, please

USAFRet

Titan
Reactions: Al3xDG

Al3xDG

Commendable
Feb 23, 2019
Ah, thank you so much, that cleared it up well. Ok well, I've read the whole article and will get right to it. Thanks for all the help, have a good one!

Just how much is the difference between your Windows clock and the time you think it should be?

If it's only the our which is wrong, it could be because your set is in the wrong time zone.

It's a minor issue and hardly all the messing around to reinstall Windows.

USAFRet

Titan