Question Factory resetting/clean wipe on a Asus ZenBook with a screenpad

May 18, 2023
I'm soon going to fully reset/wipe everything off my Asus ZenBook UX534FTC because of various reasons. I was just wondering if there will be problems with drivers such as the ones for the touch/screenpad and want to know what to expect and do if I run into any problems.

I've already looked around a bit and learned how the reset process works. When looking for drivers incase they were needed after the reset I found none for this specific model of the ZenBook on the Asus website.

I know quite a bit about tech but I'm not all too familiar with drivers and device management. That's why I'm seeking some more information about this process here.

Another question:
Currently running Win 10 but want to go to Win 11, do I update first and then reset?
What are the following steps after resetting to get my laptop into windows again?
Are there any other drivers not related to the screenpad that need to be installed?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You're advised to backup any and/or all critical content onto a removable drive. Then download all necessary drivers from the support site for your laptop off of this site;
and save them all on a removable drive. I'd also make sure that the laptop's BIOS updated prior to installing the OS.

As for your OS, you want to fabricate a bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools for Windows 11 then proceed to install the OS in offline mode.