factory settings

"john" <john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:A049635F-2B4C-4402-AC28-D5FB7F778A0D@microsoft.com...
> could someone please tell me how to restore my pc back to factory
> settings..

Contact the supplier/OEM for details of the restore procedures they supplied
with the machine. This should also be covered in the documentation supplied
with your PC.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"john" <john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> could someone please tell me how to restore my pc back to factory
> settings..
>
> Thanxs
> --
> john

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Thank you for your time!!!

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" wrote:

> "john" <john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > could someone please tell me how to restore my pc back to factory
> > settings..
> >

> Contact the supplier/OEM for details of the restore procedures they supplied
> with the machine. This should also be covered in the documentation supplied
> with your PC.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

> rights

> newsgroups
>
> "john" <john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > could someone please tell me how to restore my pc back to factory
> > settings..
> >
> > Thanxs
> > --
> > john

John

Each manufacturer has its own cute way of doing this.. there is no universal
instruction that works.. Mike Brannigan gave you good advice, and the only
advice that will work for you.. accept it gracefully..

Mike Hall