fail in trusted relationship between Win NT 4 and 2000 Act..

I have 2 domains one in NT 4 and another in a windows 2000

when i try to re-establish the trusting between the
domains give an error in the user manager os win nt.

the error is "the user account already exists"

that occours when i try to insert the name and password
for then trusting domain.

in the past that has run in order.

what do i need to erase that "ghost" account ?

tks.

In most cases this means this usually means there is a
computer in the remote domain with the same name as
a your PDC.