Failed to install my Graphics Driver

elqpal

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
Hello, I just bought a NVIDA GEFORCE GT 630 2048MB and put it in my mother board. I have an error when installing my driver 314.22.

In my DirectX
Name:
Manufacturer: n/a
Chip Type: n/a
DAC Type: n/a
Approx. Total Memory: n/a
Current Display Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (1Hz)
Monitor: x

Solution
Are you using the new Nvidia Geforce Experience Program that Nvidia now uses to control the download of drivers? I had that issue a while back using the older updater.It used to come up with a message saying error: could not update drivers or something like that. I downloaded the Geforce Experience, and it immediate updated my drivers

If your not using it, go to the nivida site, just type in Gefore experience in the search bar on the site and download it

tator_80

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2011
Are you using the new Nvidia Geforce Experience Program that Nvidia now uses to control the download of drivers? I had that issue a while back using the older updater.It used to come up with a message saying error: could not update drivers or something like that. I downloaded the Geforce Experience, and it immediate updated my drivers

If your not using it, go to the nivida site, just type in Gefore experience in the search bar on the site and download it

Solution