Failed to open registry

Hi,

I'm importing some keys into the users registry, but when I log into the PC
with the user login and try to open my application I'm having this error:
"Failed to open registry"

Any idea?

~Luis

Do you have administrator rights?

"Luis Porras" <luis.porras@dakotaimaging.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm importing some keys into the users registry, but when I log into the
> PC
> with the user login and try to open my application I'm having this error:
> "Failed to open registry"
>

> Any idea?
>
> ~Luis

Yes, I have administrator rights. But the user not, he's a regular user.

"Grandpa" <anonymous@cat.com> wrote in message
> Do you have administrator rights?
>
> "Luis Porras" <luis.porras@dakotaimaging.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm importing some keys into the users registry, but when I log into the
> > PC
> > with the user login and try to open my application I'm having this
error:
> > "Failed to open registry"
> >

> > Any idea?
> >
> > ~Luis

Well, let's see?
Why not give the user temporary user rights?
I think that might do it.

--
Bob Noble
www.sonic.net/bnoble
> Yes, I have administrator rights. But the user not, he's a regular user.
>
> "Grandpa" <anonymous@cat.com> wrote in message
>> Do you have administrator rights?
>>
>> "Luis Porras" <luis.porras@dakotaimaging.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I'm importing some keys into the users registry, but when I log into
>> > the
>> > PC
>> > with the user login and try to open my application I'm having this
> error:
>> > "Failed to open registry"
>> >

>> > Any idea?
>> >
>> > ~Luis

I tried that, but when I reset the permissions I get the error again...

"Bob Noble" <bnoble@sonic.net> wrote in message
> Well, let's see?
> Why not give the user temporary user rights?
> I think that might do it.
>
> --
> Bob Noble
> www.sonic.net/bnoble
> "Luis Porras" <luis.porras@dakotaimaging.com> wrote in message
> > Yes, I have administrator rights. But the user not, he's a regular user.
> >
> > "Grandpa" <anonymous@cat.com> wrote in message
> >> Do you have administrator rights?
> >>
> >> "Luis Porras" <luis.porras@dakotaimaging.com> wrote in message

> > error: