Commendable
May 20, 2018
PC Specs:

AMD FX-6300
MSI 760GMA P-34(FX)
AMD RX 590
Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB
Adata 2x8GB

After a good night's sleep, I powered on my PC and everything inside seemed to be running.I saw the MSI logo for the motherboard appear on the screen which then proceeded to turn to a black screen. When I tried to turn off the PC by holding down the power button for several seconds, the PC wouldn't turn off. I eventually used the rear power supply switch to power down the PC and restart it. After the PC restart, windows slowly booted normally.

The same thing happened again today. I'm concerned about this because I'm afraid that consistently turning off my PC with the power supply switch will damage my parts. I have used the CHKDSK hard drive test and memory diagnostic tool to diagnose a problem to no avail. Why is this happening? How can I fix it? Is turning my PC off with the power supply switch bad in the long run for my parts/power supply? Is this a symptom of an even larger problem?

Things of possible importance:
Recently updated GPU drivers
Upgraded GPU and EVGA power supply 20 days ago

Lutfij

Titan
The only indication of your PSU is that you changed it 20 days ago and it's branded by EVGA. We don't know the model of the PSU nor it's wattage. On second thoughts, you should list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Which version of Windows 10 are you? (Assuming you're on Windows 10). Which drivers are you currently on for your GPU? Also are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?