[SOLVED] Fair price to sell system

Dec 3, 2019
I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to selling computers, but I want to sell my Acer Predator G3610. I've seen people with the same and equal systems play things like GTA, LoL, Overwatch, CS and Fortnite with relatively good FPS.

Just to be clear, I am selling it as a "Computer for light-gaming and workstation"

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600
GPU: GTX 550-Ti
RAM: (I think it's Acer's own or Kingston) DDR3 2x4GB 1300MHz
Moderkort: Acer Predator G3610
Lagring: Western Digital 1TB HDD

Now in my country I've seen a couple on Facebook Marketplace that are up for around $300, is this over-priced or is it fair for an entry level gaming PC?

Solution
$300 is high, probably why you still see them. Aside from the 550Ti you can pick up an i7-2600 entire computer for roughly $200 (even with SSDs or 2TB hard drives), and the 550Ti doesn't make up that gap.

Ask for $200 and it should move pretty quickly.

I would suggest anyone looking at buying this system off of you to buy something like a Ryzen 2200G based system instead. A little more expensive, but like 7 years newer.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
$300 is high, probably why you still see them. Aside from the 550Ti you can pick up an i7-2600 entire computer for roughly $200 (even with SSDs or 2TB hard drives), and the 550Ti doesn't make up that gap.

Ask for $200 and it should move pretty quickly.

I would suggest anyone looking at buying this system off of you to buy something like a Ryzen 2200G based system instead. A little more expensive, but like 7 years newer.

Reactions: GildedTurtle
Solution