Fake EFF Domain Spreads Malware In Spear Phishing Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpalSerPenT

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
yeah I agree, more likely nsa. Blaming russia for everything is what the present nwo zionist oligarchy are
doing with their zionist globalist media puppets. They want ww3 bad before wall st collapses and the rich
lose a lot of money.

Gaidax

Distinguished
yeah I agree, more likely nsa. Blaming russia for everything is what the present nwo zionist oligarchy are
doing with their zionist globalist media puppets. They want ww3 bad before wall st collapses and the rich
lose a lot of money.

I truly wonder if you actually believe this shit.

Kennyy Evony

Reputable
Aug 12, 2014

Truth is often hard to swallow.

Marty01

Reputable
Sep 1, 2015
lose a lot of money.

I truly wonder if you actually believe this shit.

Why not? Because media controlled entirely by zionists don't talk about it?

Love the game, even though I only played it for a short while thus far ( by that I mean I have not explored all there is to it since it is quite a vast game with so many things to do). One thing I will note however is similar to DayZ the community is sometimes pretty bad on certain servers, so just hop around till you find one you like. Then just have your friends join you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.