Falcon Northwest Goes Nuts With Tiki-Z Battlebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005
LoL, good luck selling at that price.

Oh look, if it isn't the Downvote police. A ien2222, someguynamedmatt, thee prisoner, Chef Boyardee, hoofhearted, WithoutWeakness, and jasonpwns has joined in as well. They only gave upvotes to 1 person. Hmmm. Making more then one account so you can downvote people? How sad. Why don't you make more accounts and just downvote like crazy.

I still don't think you made enough dummy accounts to downvote other people while upvoting yourself or your friends.

quangluu96

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
I don't know if this is true, but at that price, I expect people know how to build and mod by themselves, so I don't think many will buy this unless they just have money to burn.

joecole1572

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
I don't know if this is true, but at that price, I expect people know how to build and mod by themselves, so I don't think many will buy this unless they just have money to burn.

If I remember correctly, the Tiki is a pretty sophisticated engineering feat. The cases are custom built for the purpose of shoving all of those hot components into a very tight space. I'm sure that the market for these PCs are very limited, but Falcon is a boutique outlet. Their PCs are made to order and I doubt they keep any stocked up in a warehouse.

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005

And 4k gaming is really working out, not really and yet there willing to sell it to you. Just like 4k TV's. Also if you waited till 4k gaming was actually viable and cost effective I'm sure you could do much better then what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.