Fall 2016 PC Games Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoW4, SW2, BF1, Civ6 (cuz how can u not like the civ franchise?), titanfall2, look interesting. The farming sim with the typo... Originally thought it mind boggling FB had multiplayer farming games people actually played. Even more perplexing learning there's actually a market for a single player farming sim (good for them, i guess). If there's a sale, may even consider giving one of them a try.

telebone

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016
Y'all should add an option to see all the slides on one page (if there is one I can't see it). I know it might cut down on ad revenue, but this style of article always gets to me. Might not matter though since I assume most people just click through the slides anyway, like me lol.

Either way I felt like suggesting this, thanks for the list.

dstarr3

Distinguished

It's Tom's. They've run out of space on one page for more ads, so all they can do is split their content up onto more pages.

Trevor8

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016
Farming sim 17 basically just stole crap from the workshop and charged full ticket price for it. farm expert 17 actually adds features like spintires esk deform-able terrain, also ive always hated how u have to pay for a additional copy for dedicated servers.

also Astroneer! - http://astroneer.space/

Brian_R170

Honorable
Jun 24, 2014
Yet another article modeled after clickbait ad-revenue generators. Every time I see one if these I think back to the editorial complaining about users browsing Tom's Hardware with Ad Block enabled, and I just shake my head. C'mon Tom's.

toadhammer

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2012
I get two things out of this. There's a whole lotta genre's out there of absolutely no interest to me, and I really need to upgrade my rig (or at least the video card)

yeticorn

Reputable
Jul 21, 2015
Well I saw the first game and not the rest since the format of these articles is completely obtuse. If you want people to stop using Ad Blocker how about formatting your content in a way that is amicable for both Toms and the community?

Status
Not open for further replies.