Family share question.

I have had a single line of verizon service for over a year now with a
two year contract that has been extended a few times due to changing
my plan and taking a current promotion. So in actuality I probably
have about 18mos left. I am thinking about adding a second family
share line. Is it possible to only get a 1yr contract on the second
line?

On 27 Apr 2004 06:19:12 -0700, jeffrey_ellin@hotmail.com (Jeffrey
Ellin) wrote:

>I have had a single line of verizon service for over a year now with a
>two year contract that has been extended a few times due to changing
>my plan and taking a current promotion. So in actuality I probably
>have about 18mos left. I am thinking about adding a second family
>share line. Is it possible to only get a 1yr contract on the second
>line?

Sure.. You'll end up paying more for the phone and a $35 activation
fee, but yes, you can do that - I don't see why you'd want to. A
dealers comission is already nill on a family share add on, so you'll
end up paying a LOT more for the phone. :)

Evan

Evan Platt <evan@theobvious.espphotography.com> wrote:

> Sure.. You'll end up paying more for the phone and a $35 activation
> fee, but yes, you can do that - I don't see why you'd want to. A
> dealers comission is already nill on a family share add on, so you'll
> end up paying a LOT more for the phone. :)
>
> Evan

You should deal with Verizon stores or with Verizon CS/WEB only,
otherwise you almost always pay more and the ETC is even greater.

--

Thomas T. Veldhouse