Question Fan and RGB lighting control solution

Mar 20, 2020
Im looking for suggestions for the best fan and rgb lighting control solution for a system im am planning on building. If there are any other changes that you would suggest in my system go ahead and let me know. Im open to some input on my system all together as well.
Here is a list of the parts i am planning on using.
CPU: Ryzen 3700x or 3900x (dependent on funds)

CPU Cooler: I plan on using an nzxt kraken z63 but might just use the stock cooler to get it up and running and upgrade to the AIO later.

MOBO: Aorus X570 Master

RAM: Trident Z Neo 16 GB 2X8 3600 CL 16

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB M.2 NVME and a 2TB Seagate Barracuda

GPU: EVGA 2080 super FTW3 Hybrid

PSU: Corsair RMx 750W 80+ Gold Modular

Case: NZXT H710

I know that NZXT has the H710i That comes with the smart device, but heard so much about how terrible it is so idk if it would be better to just put that extra 30$ towards another controller/hub. If anyone has experience with NZXT smart device as of late has it and the CAM software improved to be halfway decent at this point. Also im not even sure if i would be able to sync all of my lighting effects and whatnot with the smart device. Anyway just let me know what you guys think would be the optimal fan/rgb controlling solution for my build. BTW i dont mind if i have to replace the included case fans if needed. Thanks!
Edit: I would like to be able to control all my lighting with the least amount of software as possible and be able to sync as much of it together as i can. I also want PWM control and the ability to set a custom fan curve which you cant with the nzxt smart device AFAIK.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS