fan cable adapter to powersupply

dannylivesforher

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
Yeah..there are 3 pin to molex converters.With that,you can connect your fan to the PSU directly. But,remember,your fan will be rotating at full speed by doing so,and if the fan is not of a good manufacturer,there's a chance that they'll get noisy.So,the fan better be of a good brand,like the cooler master.They make good silent fans.Though,since you don't have any other option,go for the converter and connect the fan to the PSU.
Your link appears to be broken and I can't see which is the fan you've bought.

SlickyNicky

Honorable
May 23, 2013
is Corsair a Good brand?, i bought the Corsair SP120 CO-9050007-WW High Performance Edition High Static Pressure - 120mm Fan, 12V, 62.74 CFM, 35dBA, 0.18 A, also could you send me a link to a page that has one?

dannylivesforher

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
Okay...Corsiar is good one....And looking at the specs, 62 CFM is pretty good,and the with the noise level of 35dBA you'd be fine but at full speed,it may sound a little noisy,though I'm not sure about that. And it has a Static Pressure (mm/H2O): 3.1 mm/H2O,which is good,and will help to get more airflow even when there are obstructions.There are rubberised corners which are helpful to reduce noise,and Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.And the colored rings of course looks cool.
Overall,the fan you chose is good,and you can trust Corsair. :)

You can see the fan here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181026