Fan controller horrible coil whine

Hello guys

So basically I have upgraded my PC. I have bought new case, new motherboard, new CPU and new graphics card. My computer looks like this now:
Case: Aerocool Aero 800+2 Corsair AF120 fans at the front+1 Aerocool 120mm fan exhaust
Power Supply: Corsair CX 750W
Motherboard:Gigabyte 970A-UD3P rev 2.0
CPU:AMD FX 6350 4.4Ghz with Coolermaster Hyper TX3 Evo
Ram:2x4 gb DDR3 1600mhz Samsung
Graphics: MSI Gaming Radeon R9 380 2gb DDR5
Storage: 1- SSD Samsung 120 GB
2- HDD Western Digital 1TB

Problem was this.....it all went smooth to install everything and my PC works great thanks to Tomshardware community. The PC was rather loud and still is due to the fact that the fans are all spinning at max RPM. So I decided to buy a decent fan controller and decided to buy the Aerocool Touch E. Not expensive at all not cheap either and very nice looking. Once I installed it, the fan controller was making my cat go nuts because it was whining so loud you could not hear 3 fans at 1700 RPM running. The controller was working perfectly though. I decided to refund it and buy another one. I bought today the NZXT Sentry Mix 2 and it does the same annoying and loud coil whine. Here is a link from the video I made https://youtu.be/fzSY4ehPCMk

So I am starting to wonder. Am I really really unlucky or my PSU just can't take it? Keep in mind, this PSU is just over 1 year old from my previous build and it has not given me any problems what so ever. My previous build was much much slower than my current build.

Any suggestion will be appreciated thanks a lot.

ok....so I went today at Scan store and they replaced my fan controller no problem. Came back home, I connected the controller with the PSu but I actually left the fans connected in the motherboard. This was a suggestion made by the guy at Scan. Indeed the controller powered up no problem and no coil whine noise what so ever. Happy face I had untill I shut down the computer in order to connect the fans to the controller and surprise surprise, it making the coil noise again......could it be because of the pins? I am connecting 3 pin fans into a 4 pin fan controller.