[SOLVED] Fan controller question!!

Dec 4, 2019
Hello, guys, I've been trying for weeks to fix my fans speed and I can't control all of them.

I have phanteks enthoo evolv x case witch came with a fan controller, my cpu cooling system is kraken x73 witch have 4 pin connectors, in front of the case I have 3 fans with 3 pin connectors and on the back another one with 3 pin connector, now if I connect the fan controller to the cpu fan header and then connect all the fans to the fan controller I can't control the speed of the fans they run at full speed all the time and the only way to control the speed is to connect the fans to the motherboard fan header witch I don't have enough, my motherboard is Asus rog maximus ix formula. sorry if my english is bad

Last edited:
Solution
Hello, guys, I've been trying for weeks to fix my fans speed and I can't control all of them.

I have phanteks enthoo evolv x case witch came with a fan controller, my cpu cooling system is kraken x73 witch have 4 pin connectors, in front of the case I have 3 fans with 3 pin connectors and on the back another one with 3 pin connector, now if I connect the fan controller to the cpu fan header and then connect all the fans to the fan controller I can't control the speed of the fans they run at full speed all the time and the only way to control the speed is to connect the fans to the motherboard fan header witch I don't have enough, my motherboard is Asus rog maximus ix formula. sorry if my english is bad
You need to keep Kraken...

You need to keep Kraken fans and pump separate from case fans, connect and set Kraken like there's no other fans, Case fans you can connect to own controller.

Solution