Question Fan curves on AIO for 3900x help

eb123

Reputable
May 3, 2015
Hey everyone,

First of all, I hope you're all having a fun and safe holiday season. Now to the point of this post. As the subject heading indicates, I am looking for some help regarding the fan curves on the AIO unit I'm using to cool the 3900x. Does anyone have experience with setting up the fan curves for an AIO unit on a 3900x? In that case, which temps do you tend to look at as I've heard that the CPU temps tend to differ from those of the cooling fluid itself which may influence the way one sets up the fan curves? If you are running an AIO cooling unit with a 3900x, would you be able to share the fan curves with me? Any other advice would be appreciated as well!

Ps: I'm using the Deepcool Castle 280mm AIO.

Hey everyone,

First of all, I hope you're all having a fun and safe holiday season. Now to the point of this post. As the subject heading indicates, I am looking for some help regarding the fan curves on the AIO unit I'm using to cool the 3900x. Does anyone have experience with setting up the fan curves for an AIO unit on a 3900x? In that case, which temps do you tend to look at as I've heard that the CPU temps tend to differ from those of the cooling fluid itself which may influence the way one sets up the fan curves? If you are running an AIO cooling unit with a 3900x, would you be able to share the fan curves with me? Any other advice would be appreciated as well!

Ps: I'm using the Deepcool Castle 280mm AIO.
I always set max rpm to 75c and straight line from minimum CPU temps and RPM.

TRENDING THREADS