[SOLVED] Fan Hub and case fans.

Solution
Then THIS, would be a good choice for you.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ARCTIC-Cas...hild=1&keywords=fan+hub&qid=1597447485&sr=8-6

I don't recommend running three fans off those unpowered hubs, because it can lead to problems with that many fans running off a single fan header without a separate power source that is more adequately capable of handling the load. Plus, if you should decide to go with four pin PWM fans instead of those 3 pin DC controlled fans, you'd be able to then control the fan speed of those fans. I think once you actually HEAR what three fans sound like running full speed, you might change you mind about being ok with that, but I'll leave that part up to you. That...
Aug 14, 2020
What is your motherboard model?

What is your case model?

How many fans and what models, do you currently have?

My mother board is the ASUS Prime A320M-K.

My case model is one of the cooler master master box models. Not sure which one cause it's similar to all of them.

I only have 1 PC fan and the CPU cooler currently. The CPU cooler is the AMD cooler which came with the Ryzen chip. The Current PC fan case is a model i am not currently aware of.

Are you looking for a product that will allow you to CONTROL the speed of each of these fans, or one that will only run them, at 100% speed, because nearly all "fan hubs" are designed for 4 pin PWM fans and when 3 pin fans are connected they will run them, but only at full speed. That will be rather noisy.

There are a few products that will allow you to run 3 pin fans off a 4 pin header, and variably control the fan speed of the 3 pin fans, but they are not cheap like the regular fan hubs are.

Then THIS, would be a good choice for you.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ARCTIC-Cas...hild=1&keywords=fan+hub&qid=1597447485&sr=8-6

I don't recommend running three fans off those unpowered hubs, because it can lead to problems with that many fans running off a single fan header without a separate power source that is more adequately capable of handling the load. Plus, if you should decide to go with four pin PWM fans instead of those 3 pin DC controlled fans, you'd be able to then control the fan speed of those fans. I think once you actually HEAR what three fans sound like running full speed, you might change you mind about being ok with that, but I'll leave that part up to you. That will run up to 10 fans for you with no problems.

Solution