Question Fan noise disappared!

Fetito

Reputable
Jul 2, 2019
Hello!

One of my fans was causing noise and the desktop PC was vibrating. This happened 5 times in a row during the morning. When I restart the desktop PC, the issue disappears after turning it off and on again.

I still have one month of guarantee on the computer. The tech department wants a video that shows the fan causing noise.

However, suddenly, I am unable to reproduce this issue.

Is there a solution to make this issue disappear permanently or make it appear once so that I can show this to the technician?

Thank you!

Hello!

One of my fans was causing noise and the desktop PC was vibrating. This happened 5 times in a row during the morning. When I restart the desktop PC, the issue disappears after turning it off and on again.

I still have one month of guarantee on the computer. The tech department wants a video that shows the fan causing noise.

However, suddenly, I am unable to reproduce this issue.

Is there a solution to make this issue disappear permanently or make it appear once so that I can show this to the technician?

Thank you!
What was the ambient temperature in your room when you heard the noise? What is the temperature when the noise stops? Ambient conditions would be the most likely variable factor.