Question Fan not working

Apr 15, 2023
First and foremost i apologize i was in a big hurry and wasn't thinking when i asked the ? Ok so here goes. Last month i seen a ad on Craig's list for a old gaming PC and i jumped on it 100 bucks i thought y not so i get it home and start looking at what i got.its actually a 2006 cyberpower PC https://photos.app.goo.gl/VVipWzbp6TLQZxGU8 with a Asus motherboard I'm gonna send screen shot of the specs because to many to txt and the fan that i believe isn't working is the computer case fan PC is liquid cooled. I think i bit off more than i can chew.
. I have a ton more ?'z now but I'll hold off for a bit so i can dig into this rebuild
Or a complete waste of time

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Start with this checklist for basic troubleshooting steps:

Apr 15, 2023
I was gonna see what i could do with it its actually running pretty good. If i can get of windows 7 i can probably get steam to run decent

Start with this checklist for basic troubleshooting steps:

I was actually going thru the owners manual and trying to trouble shoot without missing anything so it's a slow process but. Im gonna go thru the steps ty for the info and input u helped out alot and this is my second one i actually put a 4tb drive in a crap Ryzen 5 it runs awsome