Fan on the side panel

Shanks_1

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
CASE-IN Win MaNa 136 Mid Tower.
This case supports 7 fans I was planning to pur 6 i got 2 front, 1 back and 2 top then the last one on the side panel just below the GPU. Front fans push air in and the top and back push out BUT was wondering the side fan should push air out or cool air straight below the GPU to use?

Shanks_1

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
Ok so front push air in the car as well as side if I have it and then rear and top push out right?
Would you know if I is possibleto get to replace the side panel maybe with a glass one?

If you are willing to experiment, try putting both side panel fans as intake and remove all others. Check temps and compare with the old setup. I always seem to get the best temps with fans directly cooling the board, gpu and cpu. If you have a lot of drives, try a exhaust fan in the front so it does not fight the side intake (since your main intake is the side panel everything else should be exhaust).

Shanks_1

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016

That is is an actually great idea, my motherboard can host only 3 fans I got splitters so I can mount 6 now, I got 3 statistic pressure ones and 3 airflow ones where do you advise I place them?
And I haven't got drivers in the way of the front fans but there are the metal frames that block the way with only small rows that allow the air to go through.

Use the airflow for the side, and it sounds like an SP fan may be best for the front exhaust. Maybe put another airflow on the rear exhaust, that should be good enough.

For my son's build, I had a zalman T2 from an old HTPC and decided to put his 2600 / b450 / r9 390 in there - put a couple of Arctic F12s as the side intake with no other fans. Not sure I would even have considered it for a gaming build without the 2x120 side intakes :)

Shanks_1

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016

Thanks for the help a:) great community here

TRENDING THREADS