[SOLVED] fan replacement

Nov 5, 2020
Hello!

I have an HP 250 G5 and after cleaning my old fan was still making noise so I just ordered a new one . After the replacement my new fan is quiet only when the laptop is tilted or just in certain angles.
What could be the problem? I tightened the screws as well and everything is clean. no dust anywhere

Thank you!

Solution
Hello!

I have an HP 250 G5 and after cleaning my old fan was still making noise so I just ordered a new one . After the replacement my new fan is quiet only when the laptop is tilted or just in certain angles.
What could be the problem? I tightened the screws as well and everything is clean. no dust anywhere

Thank you!
I think you may have gotten a bum fan.
I think you should be able to orient a new fan in any direction and not have the noise change very much if at all.
Hello!

Thank you!
I think you may have gotten a bum fan.
I think you should be able to orient a new fan in any direction and not have the noise change very much if at all.

Reactions: bambi12345
Solution

TRENDING THREADS