Question Fan setup for NZTX H700

Status
Not open for further replies.

alonbl

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2013
I have a NZXT H700 and when I built the system I added 2 more fans (NF-A14 PWM chromax. black) one back and one top and moved the 140mm NZXT fan to the second slot on top.
After some reading I suspect I made a negative airflow. So my question is this airflow is negative/positive/neutral? and if its negative should I reduce the speed of the exhaust fans?
I have NH-D15, RTX 2080ti and i7-9700k both are overclocked so I need good airflow.

I have the same case. I have the 3 included fans on the front, 3 radiator fans as exhaust on the top, and the included 140mm exhaust at the back.

Since you have less fans, I would orient the cooler towards the back, and put the 3 infront as intake, the 140mm at the back and 1 at the top as exhaust.
Should be optimal.

alonbl

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2013
I have the same case. I have the 3 included fans on the front, 3 radiator fans as exhaust on the top, and the included 140mm exhaust at the back.

Since you have less fans, I would orient the cooler towards the back, and put the 3 infront as intake, the 140mm at the back and 1 at the top as exhaust.
Should be optimal.
So you suggest I remove one 140mm fan from the top?

alonbl

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2013
ah no, you have 1 more? then just put it on top as exhaust.

That might make it only slightly negative pressure, which is actually good in such a constrained case.

Also
This doesn't matter
What is it
like .3 degree difference?

Sorry Ill write it simply:
There are 3x20mm intake (all in the front) and 3x140mm exhaust (one back two top)
Will it generate more dust?
Should I reduce the exhaust fans speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS