Fan speed and gpu temperature problem

mohsen gtx

Honorable
Sep 30, 2016
Hi guys , i have msi gtx 770 tf 2 gb , and 5 fans installed on my pc case .
My problem is i get 81° when gaming and 34 ° in normal mode , when i increase fan speed in msi afterburne , the temp is still high (gpu temp=81° fan speed =85%)
So the temp still high with and without increasing fan speed !!!
And the tempurature of the room is about 24°
And when i turn off my pc i noticed that the left fan of my gtx 770 is stop 3 seconds before the right !?
Please help me , what can i do to solve this problem
Thanks

Solution
If one fan is slowing down quicker than the other and you never noticed this before, then that fan is wearing out. Not as loose as the other one. But the temperatures are fine.
All depends on how creative you are with GPU's. Removing it all, dusting it down, installing fans, greasing it up again.... how confident are you? Remember, GPU's are expensive and if you mess with something you can't afford to replace, you are going to be in trouble.
If one fan is slowing down quicker than the other and you never noticed this before, then that fan is wearing out. Not as loose as the other one. But the temperatures are fine.
All depends on how creative you are with GPU's. Removing it all, dusting it down, installing fans, greasing it up again.... how confident are you? Remember, GPU's are expensive and if you mess with something you can't afford to replace, you are going to be in trouble.

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from mohsen gtx : "Fan speed and gpu temperature problem"