[SOLVED] Fan speed increase after changing xmp profile on ram?

malibu200786

Commendable
May 2, 2018
Hello I've changed my XMP profile to profile 2 3200mhz , when doing this my fan curve also changes ?
Is this needed will my cpu get hotter just from changing ram profile?
I resest the fan curve to default before saving and exit the bios but after turning off the pc and going back on it , it loaded up the faster fan curve again .
If I try to make my own fan curve will it save better ? Also what should I set it as , specs are :
Ryzen 5 2600 with stock cooler
MSI b450m mortar max
Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb
Gtx 1050 ti
300w psu

Solution
Hello I've changed my XMP profile to profile 2 3200mhz , when doing this my fan curve also changes ?
I resest the fan curve to default before saving and exit the bios but after turning off the pc and going back on it , it loaded up the faster fan curve again .
If I try to make my own fan curve will it save better ? Also what should I set it as , specs are :
MSI b450m mortar max
Gtx 1050 ti
300w psu
Yes, faster RAM does impact IMC (Internal Memory Controller) located in CPU and ads some heat. but that shouldn't change fan curve unless it's on auto.
MSI b450m mortar max
Gtx 1050 ti
300w psu
Yes, faster RAM does impact IMC (Internal Memory Controller) located in CPU and ads some heat. but that shouldn't change fan curve unless it's on auto.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS