Question Fan speed issue RTX 3060ti run 73-75% while gaming (GPU usage 98-100%) 1080p

nguyencongthienvu

Reputable
Feb 11, 2019
Hi currently I just bought Asus tuf rtx 3060ti

Default fan setting of marafactory (not use GPU tweak or fan controller v...v just install card to mother board and use it) , when I gaming, fan speed up to 73-75%, but degree only 55-below 60, and GPU usage 98-100%

May I ask is it normal with fan speed 75% ? the noise will little bit but it still quite but about run 75% fan speed is make broke easier ? Thank you very much

My spec:
CPU: i7 12700
Motherboard: Asus Tuf B660M-Plus D4
GPU: Asus tuf rtx 3060ti
Ram: Corsair Vegence 3200mhz 16gb x2
Fan case: Id-cooling df-12025-argb trio snow (3 front, 2 top, 1 behind)
PSU: Seasonic focus plus gold 650w

KyaraM

Admirable
Hi currently I just bought Asus tuf rtx 3060ti

Default fan setting of marafactory (not use GPU tweak or fan controller v...v just install card to mother board and use it) , when I gaming, fan speed up to 73-75%, but degree only 55-below 60, and GPU usage 98-100%

May I ask is it normal with fan speed 75% ? the noise will little bit but it still quite but about run 75% fan speed is make broke easier ? Thank you very much
No offence, but I have absolutely no clue what your question even is there. Do you think it's too loud? Too fast? Too slow? Too high usage? Too low? A combination of all that? Are you afraid to break something?

nguyencongthienvu

Reputable
Feb 11, 2019
PSU: Seasonic focus plus gold 650w
How old is the PSU in your build? What GPU did you use prior to the RTX3060Ti?

Make and model of your case? What are your ambient room air temps?

Sorry for make confuse, everything fine include degree of cpu, gpu v...v always below 60, as I ask above that's GPU Fan Speed (not fan case v...v), current GPU Fan Speed using default setting of marafactory so when I playing game and when gpu usage 98 => 100% , fan speed was up to 75% (1900 RPM), so my question which their marafactory (Asus) default setting GPU fan speed, will it broken GPU if GPU fan speed run with 75% ?

nguyencongthienvu

Reputable
Feb 11, 2019
No offence, but I have absolutely no clue what your question even is there. Do you think it's too loud? Too fast? Too slow? Too high usage? Too low? A combination of all that? Are you afraid to break something?

Sorry for make confuse, everything fine include degree of cpu, gpu v...v always below 60, as I ask above that's GPU Fan Speed (not fan case v...v), current GPU Fan Speed using default setting of marafactory so when I playing game and when gpu usage 98 => 100% , fan speed was up to 75% (1900 RPM), so my question which their marafactory (Asus) default setting GPU fan speed, will it broken GPU if GPU fan speed run with 75% ?

KyaraM

Admirable
75% fan speed shouldn't break anything, no, and especially not the GPU itself; worst case you would have to switch out a fan. Especially when it is not running at that 24/7. It is still recommended to adjust the fan curve with something like MSI Afterburner. Find a better balance between temperatures and noise levels. You can also tune your card in regards to energy efficiency etc. with it.