Question Fan spin, pheriperals on but no display ?

May 4, 2021
so i recently was doing a online meeting with my pc in the morning, after a couple of minute my pc start blistering weird sound and it goes bsod. And when i turned on the pc again, it went black screen. I tried removing the pc from the power outlet for 30 minute and nothing changed. I tried "basic 3" 1 stick ram and cpu (i5 3470)
And that wont worked again.

I tried Resetting the bios by removing the cmos battery and it worked! But after i installed all the components back again, it not work. I replug again the cmos battery and it turned on, after finished setting up in bios i turned on my pc back and blank screen again. I need to replug the cmos battery EVERY reset. I cant even setting up in bios becouse after i remove the cmos battery, it means reset. Any help?

May 4, 2021
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
try replacing the cmos battery?
MSI H61M-P25 (B3)
Intel Core i5 3470
8gb Ram 1600mhz (kingston+vgen)
200+500gb 5400rpm hdd
120gb ssd
Gigabyte GTX 550 Ti OC
Psu (unkown brand, it says NEW PREMIUM GREAT-540W) (i bought it in less than 4 month since i upgraded the vga card)

I've experienced this problem like a month ago when i changed settings on the bios, the system stuck in restart and cant post, i unplugged the pc for 3 hours and it good to go but last night, i was editing just fine in my pc just like the other day, when i boot up my pc in the morning just fine... But then after an hours i got blue screen and when i turn back on the pc, it has no display and if i leave it on no display for a couple minutes, it turned off and repeated infinitely. Ok i reset the cmos and its boots fine... I do edit and else and WHEN i rendered the video, the pc shut off and needs to reset bios to turn that back on...
I rendered again that video and its works fine....
AGAIN, i test to sleep mode the pc and when i press the power button it wont start as normal...

Can you guys spot the problem, i really appreciate it thanks