Fans and cooling

Billy_62

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
So I'm getting a PNY XLR8 1060 with a i5 6600k and for a CPU cooler I'm getting a hyper evo 212. But for just normal fans what do I do with them / where do I put them because I'm going to just do air cooling at first then water cooling when I get extra money then when I know more about fans I want to get a NZXT aer rgb so where do a I put fans / what plugs into them and where do they go in the computer like back and front and how many and what is a good brand

Solution
well the fans comes in two styles 3 and 4 pins, so do the connectors on boards normally are 4 pins but you can connect a 3 pin fan on them and still manage them with a change in your bios. that said the fans normally come with screws to mount on your case, this will vary in either cases depending on motherboard and computer case you will be using, have you decided either of those ?
well the fans comes in two styles 3 and 4 pins, so do the connectors on boards normally are 4 pins but you can connect a 3 pin fan on them and still manage them with a change in your bios. that said the fans normally come with screws to mount on your case, this will vary in either cases depending on motherboard and computer case you will be using, have you decided either of those ?

Solution