Question Fans and keyboard lights turn on, but no mouse or video input.

wyrmhearth

Reputable
Jul 28, 2018
So I upgraded my system and put in a brand new modular psu and case. However, when i turn it on, the fans spin and keyboard lights up, but no mouse or video input. Whether I use integrated or gpu hdmi, this is the case. Everything else is the same; mobo ram cpu gpu. I am kerfluffled and frustrated. Help would be much appreciated, as I'm not sure why some peripherals work and not others, and other Q&A's seem to be about nothing working. The keyboard lighting up complicates things I think.

So I upgraded my system and put in a brand new modular psu and case. However, when i turn it on, the fans spin and keyboard lights up, but no mouse or video input. Whether I use integrated or gpu hdmi, this is the case. Everything else is the same; mobo ram cpu gpu. I am kerfluffled and frustrated. Help would be much appreciated, as I'm not sure why some peripherals work and not others, and other Q&A's seem to be about nothing working. The keyboard lighting up complicates things I think.
Need system details, old and upgrades.

wyrmhearth

Reputable
Jul 28, 2018
Rtx 3070, ASRock B660M itx, and i3 2100F.

I've already ruled out the ram and psu having tried multiple units, same issue no matter what ram or psu I use, can provide those anyway if needed. But it seems to one of the those three.

wyrmhearth

Reputable
Jul 28, 2018
No. The old one was not modular, this one is. But it works with neither of them now so I'm thinking maybe mobo/cpu broken when switching cases? Is that the most reasonable assumption?

TRENDING THREADS