[SOLVED] Fans are spinning but no boot

Solution
I7 9700 has integrated graphics.
Intel cpu's that have K (9700K) or nothing (9700) at the end of them HAVE integrated graphics. Also K processors can be overclocked (or in other words, they are UNLOCKED). Intel CPU's that dont have anything at the end of them are LOCKED. (cant be overclocked)
Intel cpu's that have F (9700F) at the end of them DONT have integrated graphics and are LOCKED (cant be overclocked)
There are intel cpu's that have both KF at the end of them (9700KF) which have overclocking possibilites, but lack integrated graphics.
So your i7 9700 must have integrated graphics.
Are parts all new?
Describe "no booting" a bit more.
What happens when you press the power button?
Fans, LED and everything seems to be working, but no signal or is it something else?
Try mixing your ram sticks in different ram slots.
Try it with only 1 stick in every slot, then move to the other stick and do the same thing.
You are going to have to be more specific about the issue

Mar 23, 2021
Are parts all new?
Fans, LED and everything seems to be working, but no signal or is it something else?
Try it with only 1 stick in every slot, then move to the other stick and do the same thing.
The pcs fans are spinning but it never shows anything on the monitor. All the LEDs seem to be working but there's no signal. I will try mixing the ram sticks as I have not done that but I'm pretty sure they are in the right slots. All the parts are new and when I press the power button the fans all spin and all the LEDs turn on. For some reason, this board doesn't seem to have a bios light or a speaker from what I can tell so it's been hard to diagnose the problem. CPU 24 pin front panel and GPU cords are all in.

The pcs fans are spinning but it never shows anything on the monitor. All the LEDs seem to be working but there's no signal. I will try mixing the ram sticks as I have not done that but I'm pretty sure they are in the right slots. All the parts are new and when I press the power button the fans all spin and all the LEDs turn on. For some reason, this board doesn't seem to have a bios light or a speaker from what I can tell so it's been hard to diagnose the problem. CPU 24 pin front panel and GPU cords are all in.
"For some reason, this board doesn't seem to have a bios light or a speaker from what I can tell so it's been hard to diagnose the problem. "
Im pretty sure you can buy motherboard speakers in your local tech shop.
What BIOS version is the motherboard running?

Mar 23, 2021
"For some reason, this board doesn't seem to have a bios light or a speaker from what I can tell so it's been hard to diagnose the problem. "
I am not sure I need to check it.

Mar 23, 2021
The computer is my friend's and I am trying to help him complete it.

Intel cpu's that have K (9700K) or nothing (9700) at the end of them HAVE integrated graphics. Also K processors can be overclocked (or in other words, they are UNLOCKED). Intel CPU's that dont have anything at the end of them are LOCKED. (cant be overclocked)
Intel cpu's that have F (9700F) at the end of them DONT have integrated graphics and are LOCKED (cant be overclocked)
There are intel cpu's that have both KF at the end of them (9700KF) which have overclocking possibilites, but lack integrated graphics.

Solution
F models ~ 9700F are the cheapest
Models without anything are priced above the F ~ ussually $10-$30 more expensive than F versions
KF cost more than normal unlocked version's ~ $30-$50 more expensive than normal unlocked versions.
K are the most expensive ones ~ $30- $ 50 more expensive that KF versions.

Mar 23, 2021
Oh ok I will do that as soon as possible.

Mar 23, 2021
Are parts all new?
I just tried swapping the slots and i brought over the ram from my computer which I know works. Tried reseating the cpu and am about to take the gpu out.

Reactions: Dj0gany