Question Fans Corsair

May 3, 2021
Bonjour, je me poser une question, bien sûr avant de demander de l'aide ici j'ai chercher avant sur d'autres forums et sur d'autres site mais je n'ai pas dma réponse à ma question, qui est la suivante : j'ai des ventilos LL120 de chez Corsair, et un lighting node pro de QL120, est-ce que le Lighting node pro fournis avec les pack de 3 QL120 fonctionnent avec des LL120 ? Ou juste fonctionnent qu'avec les QL 120 ?

Hello, I ask myself a question, of course before asking for help here I have looked before on other forums and on other sites but I do not have the answer to my question, which is as follows : I have LL120 fans from Corsair, and a QL120 lighting node pro, does the Pro Lighting node supplied with the QL120 pack of 3 work with LL120s? Or just work with the QL 120?

May 3, 2021
Yeah i saw this videos, but i just bought the RGB HUB fan of the QL120 pack, and it is not the same in the LL120 pack, i bought it on an occasion site. I don't know if the rgb fan inside the QL120 pack worked with the LL120, or just only with the QL120.