[SOLVED] Fans location setup

Oct 2, 2021
Hi all,

I recently bought a new PC with the case CM NR600 that has 2 stock fans (1200 rpm) and which allows up to 120 mm fans in the front and AIO Cougar 240 aqua. I got it mounted with AIO on top, 1 stock fan in the front (middle) and the other in the back panel. Picture:Here

Now I have bought an additional fan Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 which is more powerful than the stock fans and I put it in the middle front to blow air ditirectl to gpu and and move the stock fan to top spot.

Do you guys think this is best setup to place to most powerful fan of the case or should it be placed in the top spot or in the back for a better removal of hot air?

Thanks!!

Solution
Hi all,

I recently bought a new PC with the case CM NR600 that has 2 stock fans (1200 rpm) and which allows up to 120 mm fans in the front and AIO Cougar 240 aqua. I got it mounted with AIO on top, 1 stock fan in the front (middle) and the other in the back panel. Picture:Here

Now I have bought an additional fan Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 which is more powerful than the stock fans and I put it in the middle front to blow air ditirectl to gpu and and move the stock fan to top spot.

Do you guys think this is best setup to place to most powerful fan of the case or should it be placed in the top spot or in the back for a better removal of hot air?

Thanks!!
Yes if your radiator's fans are set to exhaust. Now you will have...
Hi all,

Thanks!!
Yes if your radiator's fans are set to exhaust. Now you will have more even airflow.

Solution