Question Fans make too much noise (pls help)

Aug 14, 2021
Guys I need your help, I recently got my pc and theres a really big problem, it’s way too loud. I have 4 sp120 rgb pro fans and an nzxt kraken x53 aio for my ryzen 7 5800x and some fans are too loud (I think it’s the aio fans) i tried going on dc mode then let it calibrate itself on the BIOS (the sp120 rgb pro aren’t PMW). I also then found out that my cpu which was supposed to be locked at 3,8 GHz default but it always shows me between 4,1 to 4,5 GHz even though I did not overclock or boost my cpu, please help me out, this is my first gaming pc and I don’t wanna hear an airplane when downloading files.

Aug 14, 2021
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Disk drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

More importantly this: "recently got my pc".

Source?
-Gigabyte P1000GM, 1000w 80 plus gold, bought it first hand
-I only have a ssd for now, I am supposed to receive an HDD in a week or so but rn i have a samsung 980 pro (250 gb)
-I have an rtx 3060 XLR8 dual fan from pny and my pc finished getting built today afternoon, I bought the components and gave it to a professional.

Ralston18

Titan
Make and model information: fans, cooler, motherboard, etc.?

How are the fans mounted in the case? Air flow patterns. Could be loud because there is no real cooling air flow. Runs hot.

Who was the professional who built the computer? Have that person fix things.

If possible take a couple of photographs and post here using imgur (www.imgur.com).

Be sure that the photos are clear and sharp. No reflective lights that make it difficult to see the components and layout.

TRENDING THREADS