[SOLVED] Fans making a lot of noise HELP?

Aug 30, 2021
Hello guys,

I recently build a PC, everything is working fine except that its making a lot of noise. I tried to change it in the BIOS but it didn't work.

Can someone please help me out with lowering the noise? It makes a lot of noise while gaming of course, but also when opening the simple programs such as Google Chrome, or at the start up...

See below my pc build:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/musiboyy/saved/#view=HmWkJx

Also the pc case is Lian Li O11 Dynamic (Midi). The 2 fans of the kraken X53 are on top, 2 fans are on the side (right side of the motherboard), 1 fan is below the GPU.

I did not know how to upload a picture, else I would've put that too.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kind regards,

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
Maybe nzxt has software to control aio fans. Maybe MSI has software to adjust fan curves for mobo. Have found my gpu fans are very noisy and while can definitely get rid of a lot of noise by change the fan curves its still very noisy when fans need to speed up.

Maybe nzxt has software to control aio fans. Maybe MSI has software to adjust fan curves for mobo. Have found my gpu fans are very noisy and while can definitely get rid of a lot of noise by change the fan curves its still very noisy when fans need to speed up.
The x53 does not respond to their cam software when it comes to the fans, you can control the pump. The cooler should have come with a splitter that you can plug in to fan header as long as the splitter and header is a four prong you can control them with the motherboard

Aug 30, 2021
Which fans are making the noise?
____
I believe the fans from Lian Li (two on the side and one below the GPU). Maybe for more information: I put these fans via 1 hub into the 'CPU fan' in the motherboard and the fans from my water cooler (NZXT KRAKEN) I put in the 'pump fan'.
This is correct right?

And if I may ask do you know any good BIOS settings to lower the noise maybe?

Thank you.

Aug 30, 2021
The x53 does not respond to their cam software when it comes to the fans, you can control the pump. The cooler should have come with a splitter that you can plug in to fan header as long as the splitter and header is a four prong you can control them with the motherboard

____
Maybe for more information: I put the 3 Lian Li fans via 1 hub into the 'CPU fan' in the motherboard and the fans from my water cooler (NZXT KRAKEN) I put in the 'pump fan'.
This is correct right?

Thank you.

Aug 30, 2021

_
Maybe for more information: I put the 3 Lian Li fans via 1 hub into the 'CPU fan' in the motherboard and the fans from my water cooler (NZXT KRAKEN) I put in the 'pump fan'.
This is correct right?

Thank you.