Question Fans not working?

iWoodGames

Prominent
Jun 13, 2020
So I have my pc for around a year and I never had a problem with it, but today my pc got warm while idle, not extremely hot just warm but usually it was cool. So I downloaded Core temp and HWMonitor, and saw my CPU going 50C to 65C idle, while my GPU as normally was at 50C idle, also Memory and Hotspot 67C idle. I got 5 fans and a Water Cooler, On HWMonitor it says that Fans MPW are 0 vaule,mix,max all 0 while my fans and water cooler (not 100% sure about water cooler) are working.
Not sure how I can post screenshots here tho

iWoodGames

Prominent
Jun 13, 2020
Could it be the water pump that malfunctions?
No idea but i just moved my pc is a wider, more open area and stuff are a bit better I think, When I put my hand on my pc its not hot as before but Memory, Hot spot and CPU are still around 60C+ Idle, also Fans PMW are still 0

And about the water pump Is there a way to see if its working or not?

iWoodGames

Prominent
Jun 13, 2020
If you connect your pump directly to other 4-pin (even 3-pin) fan header, does the pump run differently?
sorry for late response, i got my pc prebuilt, i dont know alot about them, im a beginner so I dont know how exaclty to do that, also on BIOS is there a way to turn on/off fans or water coolers?

Last edited: