Fans on, drives on, no input (monitor, mouse, keyboard)

Sep 21, 2018
This morning my computer restarted due to a brief power outage. When the computer attempted to boot again however, the fans and power led all turned on but the USB devices and the monitor did not.

When I unplug various combinations of ram sticks or the gpu this same thing occurs but instead of continuing indefinitely the computer in these cases restarts after one minute. Without ram entirely it restarts in only a few seconds.

I've used the same computer with all the same parts and peripherals for roughly a year with the oldest parts being roughly three years old.

This issue has occurred in the past but letting the computer sit on for about a half an hour had done the trick and I've avoided unnecessary restarts since...

Waiting over an hour this time between plugging and unplugging parts, the issue hasn't spontaneously resolved itself (no idea why this happened originally).

I've tried searching out solutions as best I can on this tablet but was unable to find one.

For what it's worth: windows 7 64, Intel i7 3.5, gtx 1070, evga 650g, ASRock 787 extreme 3

Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors, and thanks for the help!

Sep 21, 2018
Since yesterday I've tried:

-unseated and reseated ram (combinations of less than all four resulted in rebooting loops. Some of these loops restarted seconds after the fans spun up some took a minute)
-unseated and reseated gpu
-clearing cmos with jumper
-replaced cmos battery
-booted with reset switch disconnected (this resulted in the same indefinite state as described originally)

Have any of these tests helped to narrow down the issue? Does the system having a similar issue previously (although in that case it proceeded from this indefinite state after roughly 20 minutes) suggest anything? Does the system functioning perfectly between these events suggest anything? Thanks again!

I'll be purchasing a system speaker today for more troubleshooting.