Fans running like crazy after installing windows 7

tkzw86

Prominent
May 24, 2017
I just installed windows 7 (had windows 10 previously) and now my fans seem to just run loud 24/7. I just installed SpeedFan, I have no idea how to use it, but here are the stats. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to fix this?

38efab8cc2d4f955ffccf685f0c5cd06.png

Solution

Did u mess with any of speeds fan settings? Because if you dont know what your doing, you could make your PC unstable.... If you checked "Advanced fan Control", try unchecking the box in speed fan and see if the problem solves. I can see in the attached img that one of your component (AUXTIN0) is at 90c. That is a highly unusual temperature. Also by looking at the fan speeds AUX fan has the fastest RPM(1735) and i think that...
D

Deleted member 1443762

Have you tried entering the BIOS and changing them there? If you set them to a locked RPM value then that should do it.

Mohasin123

Commendable
May 5, 2017

Did u mess with any of speeds fan settings? Because if you dont know what your doing, you could make your PC unstable.... If you checked "Advanced fan Control", try unchecking the box in speed fan and see if the problem solves. I can see in the attached img that one of your component (AUXTIN0) is at 90c. That is a highly unusual temperature. Also by looking at the fan speeds AUX fan has the fastest RPM(1735) and i think that this is the one causing too much noise. AUXTIN0 is probably the PSU .

If you have recently overclocked your PC, please return it back to safe settings since its nearly gonna kill your PSU... hope this helps :)

Solution