I was using a old computer to listen to music. After a hour or two i turned the monitor on and noticed that the there was no image. I thought that it had went into sleep mode so i turned off the psu and started it again. But this time it didn't boot up.
- The cpu cooler spins for half a second then stops.
- the mobo light turns on when the psu is powered.
- It's a old PC. I don't know if it's related to the mobo or the psu but when it was working after powered it turned on automatically, made a post sound, then needed to be turned on again from the power button.
- I tried another psu on it. Now the cpu fan spins now stop but it doesn't boot. Mobo light also turn on.
- It doesn't have a gpu. It's integrated in the cpu.
- I already tried re-seating all the cables.