Fans Spinning, Display not Showing Up

Jul 10, 2018
Recently built a new pc, this is my second time. The PC seemingly boots up fans spin, ect., but the display does not show anything and keyboard and mouse LEDs do not light up. I had plugged my old hdd and ssd in not sure if this matters but everything is seated properly and I have tried troubleshooting it but got no where.

Specs:
CPU - Ryzen 3 1200 (stock coolor)
MB - Asrock A320M-HDV
RAM - Team Elite DDR4 2133 4gbx2sticks
GPU - EVGA Geforce GTX950
PSU - EVGA 450BT
Case - CoolorMaster Q300L
HDD - WesternDigital Blue 1tb
SSD - Kingston 240gb

Solution
Jul 10, 2018

Already tried.

Jul 10, 2018

No this is only the second time I've built a computer and I have never had this issue before, if there a guide I can get for clearing the CMOS?

Unplug your computer, remove the motherboards coin battery for at least 30 seconds, then put the battery back in and reboot.

Jul 10, 2018

Nothing changed after removing and reinserting the coin battery.

Try booting with only 1 stick of RAM.

Jul 10, 2018

That was my first thought as my mb only have 2 slots for ram, I tried both sticks seperately in bith slots and still got nothing.

Your only choice now is to take the motherboard out of the case and see if it will boot outside the case. If it will not i can only assume your RAM is not compatible with that motherboard.

Jul 10, 2018

Ok thanks, if this doesn't work I'll replace the RAM, honestly wasn't sure if this RAM was still good anyways as I salvaged it from my last build

You can use your motherboards Memory QVL to choose new RAM.

https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/A320M-HDV/index.asp#Memory

Solution